Children can learn anything from not enforced including early learning science. Learning science begins early with the introduction of nature with the involvement of the environment to enrich children’s experiences. Children will learn to experiment, explore and investigate the surrounding environment so that children are able to build a knowledge that can later be used in adult life of knowledge. On science education for early childhood, children will play based on freedom and curiosity are seen as an opportunity for children to build their knowledge of the world. Science for early childhood based on the curiosity of the scientific activity itself and not just invite children to make observations, but also can take children to learn literacy, count, art, music, and movement. science for young children should take children to play and explore their environment. Opportunity to explore and experiment over and over again, many materials that can be manipulated children and provide time for questions and reflection is essential to support the success and create problem-solving skills for children. As a scientist little early childhood would make the observation of all things in the environment, create something, to have new ideas, investigate, analyze and evaluate the object examined. In their science lessons, children will explore and experiment with many environmental and other materials. Educators need to pay attention and keep the child in order to avoid dangerous things. Because educators are catalysts that can help children to have the skills to think and solve problems. Here the role of educators is a resource for children and is expected to be a model that has the same curiosity and pleasure in exploring the environment.
Benefits of e-Education Institute For Education
1. Shorten the distance. Educational institutions can be closer to the students where physical distance can be overcome simply by clicking on its website.
2. Range expansion of learners can be wider than the traditional education system that is constrained by site.
3. Expansion of the network partners. through the creation of the site can communicate with the educational institution or institution outside of the company or even outside the country is easy, fast and cheap.
4. Educational institutions do not need to be physically present in the different cities and parts of the world, but it can make the process of education at various locations.
5. Through paperless pattern in which the distribution of educational materials, answer the test can be done electronically, thus saving time.
6. Other benefits include improving the image of the institution, improve educational services, simplify processes, improve productivity, facilitate access to information, reduce transportation costs and increase flexibility.
1. Students can follow the progress of education with accurate, fast, interactive and inexpensive.
2. Flexible. Students can follow the progress of education from different places with different conditions.
for the Community
1. The birth of the era of e-Education opens new opportunities to work patterns and new capital.
2. e-Education will be a vehicle for inter-institutional competition of globalized education. so that people can enjoy looking for a quality education standards at competitive prices.
For the Academic World
1. The birth of the era of e-Education provides new challenges for the academic world to prepare human resources to understand and master the field.
2. E-Education system allows for access to educational materials from long distances to find a pattern that grade distance education.
In general, the benefits of a medium of learning is to facilitate interaction between teachers and students making learning activities more affective and efficient. While the benefits of learning media in particular are
-Delivery of learning material can be made uniform
With the help of instructional media, different interpretations among teachers can be avoided and can reduce the information gap between students.
-The process of learning becomes more clear and interesting
Media can display information through sound, image, movement and color, either naturally or manipulation, thus helping teachers to make learning come alive and not boring.
-The process of learning becomes more interactive
With the media will be active two-way communication, without the media while teachers tend to speak in one direction.
-Efficiency in time and labor
With instructional media learning objectives will be easier to achieve the maximum with minimum time and effort.
-Improve the quality of student learning outcomes
Instructional media can help students learn better absorb the material, because if you only hear the verbal information from teachers, students lack an understanding of the lesson, but if enriched with activities to see, touch, feel and experience for yourself through the medium of student understanding will be better. Instructional media can be stimulated in such a way that students can make learning more freely anywhere and anytime without depending on a teacher. With instructional media will be able to cultivate a positive attitude toward the material and students’ learning and the learning process becomes more attractive to encourage students to love science and love to find their own sources of knowledge.